DYWER 1800 Series Low Differential Pressure Switches
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Essential for industrial environments, the Series 1800 Low Differential Pressure Switch for General Industrial Service combines small size and low price with 2% repeatability for all but the most demanding applications. Set point adjustment inside the mounting stud permits mounting the switch on one side of a wall or panel with adjustment easily accessible on the opposite side. UL and CSA listed, and FM approved.
Features / Benefits:
- Compact size and repeatability provide a high-value switch useful in many industrial applications
- Designed for panel and wall mounting to easily meet mounting requirements in most industrial settings
- Pressure ranges from 0.07 in w.c. to 85 in w.c. make this switch suitable for a wide range of applications
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Temperature Limits: -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C). 1823-00, -20 to 180°F (-28.9 to 82.2°C).
- Pressure Limits: 10 psig (68.95 kPa) continuous, 25 psig (172.4 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type: Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Repeatability: ±2%.
- Electrical Rating: 15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. De-rate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Electrical Connections: 3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment: Screw type inside mounting spud.
- Agency Approvals: CE, CSA, FM, UL. NOTE: Optional (-EXPL) Explosion-proof Enclosure does not possess any agency approvals.