DWYER VFC-123 Series Acrylic Flow Meter
The Series VFC Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeters are direct reading, precision machined, clear acrylic body flowmeters suitable for both gas and liquid applications. This Series consists of two 5˝ (127 mm) scale flowmeters, the VFC and VFC II. The VFC features PVC 1˝ female NPT connections and the VFC II units are equipped with acetal thermoplastic 1˝ male NPT fittings.
- Service: Compatible gases and Liquids
- Body: Acrylic plastic
- O-ring: Buna-N
- Metal Parts: stainless steel
- Accuracy: 2% of Full Scale.
- Temperature & Pressure Limits: 100 psig (6.9 bar) @ 120°F (48°C).
- Process Connections: 1"FNPT on back connection
- Scale Length: 5" typical Length
Agency Approvals: Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Medical equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Air samplers
- Gas analyzers
- Pollution monitors
- Chemical injectors
- Cabinet purging
- Osmosis skids
Click to Enlarge
We Also Recommend
OARA Type 95 9510G38H Line Pressure and Appliance Regulator for Natural Gas and Propane
Regular price 2567 $25.67