DWYER Series 605 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Indicating Transmitter
Select the Series 605 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Indicating Transmitter simultaneously provides local indication on a large, easily read analog scale while also converting that pressure into a standard two-wire, 4-20 mA signal for ranges from 0-0.5 to 0-50 in W.C. Positive, negative or differential air and compatible gas pressure can be measured with accuracies as low as ±.5% of full scale. The basic mechanical components of the Series 605 Magnehelic® indicating transmitter are similar to those used in the popular, time-proven Magnehelic® differential pressure gauge.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
GAUGE & TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Accuracy: See chart.
- Stability: ±1% FS/yr.
- Pressure Limits: See chart.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Process Connections: 1/8˝ female NPT.
- Power Requirements: 10-35 VDC (2-wire).
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA.
- Zero and Span Adjustments: Protected potentiometers.
- Loop Resistance: DC; 0-1250 Ω maximum.
- Current Consumption: DC; 38 mA maximum.
- Size: 4˝ (101.6 mm) dial face, 5˝ (127 mm) O.D. x 2-11/16˝ (68.3 mm)
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- Monitor pressures in ducts, rooms, or total building pressures
- Filter monitoring
- Local indication of clean room pressures with process signal sent to control room
Click to Enlarge