Dwyer Series 3000MR Photohelic Switch / Gage
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Using solid state technology, the SERIES 3000MR Photohelic® Switches/Gages combine the functions of a precise, highly repeatable differential pressure switch with a large easy-to-read analog pressure gage employing the durable, time-proven Magnehelic® gage design. Switch setting is easy to adjust with large external knobs on the gage face. Gage reading is unaffected by the switch operation will indicate accurately even if power is interrupted. Solid state design now results in greatly reduced size and weight. Units can be flush mounted or surface mounted with hardware supplied. 3000MR models employ versatile electromechanical relays with gold over silver contacts – ideal for dry circuits.
- Gage reading unaffected by switch operation and will continue to read pressure even during power loss
- Zero and range adjustments outside of gage means no disassembly in normal service
- Solid state design allows for switching in high cycle rate applications without degradation
- Optional stainless steel bezel is the same installation diameter as Magnehelic® gage and simplifies field upgrade to Photohelic® switch/gage
- Pneumatic conveying
- Air conditioning systems
- Clean rooms
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Accuracy: ±2% of FS (3000-0 ±3% of FS). (3000-00 ±4% of FS).
- Pressure Limit: -20" Hg to 35 psig (-0.677 bar to 1.72 bar). MP option: 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option: 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT (duplicated side and back).
- Size: 4" (101.6 mm) dial face, 5" (127 mm) OD x 3-1/8" (79.38 mm); -SS Bezel: 4-3/4" (120.7 mm) OD x 2-21/32" (67.5 mm).
- Weight: 1.8 lb (816 g).
- Switch Type: Each set point has 1 form C relays (SPDT)
- Relay Contacts: (Resistive load) 1 form C rated 1.0 A @ 30 VDC, 0.3 A @ 110 VDC or 0.5 A @ 125 VAC. Gold over clad silver – suitable for dry circuits.
- Electrical Connections: 18" (46 cm) cable assembly with 8 conductors. Optional lengths to 100' (30.5 m).
- Power Requirements: 24 VDC, regulated 10%.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment: Adjustable knobs on face.
- Agency Approvals: CE