DWYER Series 2000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge
Select the SERIES 2000 Magnehelic® Gauge for a versatile low differential pressure gage with a wide choice of 81 models and 27 options to choose from. Using Dwyer’s simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gauge movement, it quickly indicates air or noncorrosive gas pressures--either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration, over-pressures and is weatherproof to IP67. Select the –HA High Accuracy Magnehelic® gauge option for an accuracy within 1% of full scale. Also included with the –HA option at no extra cost are a mirrored scale overlay and a 6 point calibration certificate.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Easy to read gauge through undistorted plastic face permits viewing from far away
- Patented design provides quick response to pressure changes means no delay in assessing critical situations
- Durable and rugged housing and high-quality components combine to provide long-service life and minimized down-time
- High accuracy option is twice as accurate as the standard Magnehelic® gauge
- Filter monitoring
- Air velocity with Dwyer pitot tube
- Blower vacuum monitoring
- Fan pressure indication
- Duct, room or building pressures
- Clean room positive pressure indication
Click to Enlarge