DWYER MiniHelic Differential Pressure Gauge
Combining clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications our Series 2-5000 Minihelic® II Gauge offers the latest in design features for a dial type differential pressure gauge. It is our most compact gage but is easy to read and can safely operate at total pressures up to 30 psig.
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
- Service: Air and compatible gases non corrosive gases.
- Accuracy: ±5% of FS at 70°F (21.1°C). .
- Pressure Limits: 30 psig (2.067 bar) continuous to either pressure connection.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Process Connections: Barbed, for 3/16˝ ID tubing (standard); 1/8˝ male NPT (optional).
- Agency Approvals: Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Room positive pressure sensing
- Cabinet air-purging
- Medical respiratory equipment
- Air samplers
- Electronic air cooling systems
- Laminar flow hoods
- Local indication on filter status
- Face velocity on fume hood
- Duct pressures
Click to Enlarge