Dungs GML Low Pressure Switch
Ventless pressure switches are adjustable pressure switches for automatic burner controls.
SPDT pressure switch requires no auxiliary power. The GML is suitable for making and/or breaking a circuit when the set point is undershot. A tripped switch is indicated by a neon light after set point is undershot. Manual reset is required to reset the switch.
NEMA 4 Enclosure Rating
- Dungs GMH High Pressure Switch
- Dungs GAO High or Low Pressure Switch
- Dungs AA-A2 Differential Pressure Switch
- GML-A2 O-ring Flange Connection Pressure Switches Datasheet and Instructions
- GML-A4 1/4" NPT Connection Pressure Switches Datasheet and Instructions
266942 217-337A 276641 266943 217-338A 275693 266944 217-339A 276642 266945 217-340A 276643 266947 217-341A 276645 266948 217-342A 276646 266963 222-272A 460164