Dungs FRS 715/6 Gas Appliance Regulator CSA 6.3 Approved - 1-1/2" NPT, Main Spring: Blue 4-12"WC
MFG#: 229612 - CSA 6.3 APPROVED
CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
The FRS 715/6 Threaded balancing type pressure regulators are spring-loaded pressure regulators with an adjustable setpoint. Both feature an internal sensor for regulating output pressure.
- Input pressures up to 7 PSI
- Heavy duty diaphragm construction for durability and strength.
- Steady, precise and instantaneous regulation of the outlet pressure.
- Lock-up type regulator
FRS 720/6 Specifications:
- Connection Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Output Pressure Range: 4-12" W.C. (10 to 30 mbar) (Standard Blue Spring)
- Max. operating pressure: 7 PSI (500 mbar) / CSA 5 PSIG
- Input pressure range: 2 to 200 in. W.C. (5 mbar to 500 mbar)
- Ambient temperature rating:
- +5 °F to +160 °F for up to 10 PSI for regulating behavior (+/- 10% of setpoint)
- -40 °F to +160 °F for up to 5 PSI: Diaphragms are suitable for the low temperature, but there may be out of range regulating behavior.
- CSA Certified for -40 °F to +160 for up to 5 PSI.
- FRS 7 CSA 6.3 Gas Appliance Regulator Technical Literature
- FRS 7 CSA 6.3 Gas Appliance Regulator Installation instructions
- FRS CSA Certificate of Conformity
|Part Number||Order Number||Size||Pressure Max Operating (CSA)|
|FRS 715/6||229611||1-1/2" NPT||5 PSI|
We Also Recommend
Maxitrol 210 Balanced Valve Regulator Series
Sale price 37000 $370.00
Pietro Fiorentini - PF400 Standard Line Pressure and Appliance Regulator
Sale price 3950 $39.50