Define Instruments Zen RTU Remote Terminal Unit
16 channel monitoring & control station with choice of isolated or non-isolated inputs
- <±0.1% FSO accuracy
- 16 bit resolution
- 4 digital inputs & RS485 Modbus/RTU port
- Optional Modbus for integration with SCADAs and PLCs
- Free download of WorkBench configuration software
- Requires a USB Bridge Key in order to program
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments Zen RTU remote terminal unit is ideal for applications which require collation of multiple signals routed directly to a master console for connecting straight to SCADA systems and PLCs. It is available in either isolated or non-isolated inputs.
Non-isolated RTD Inputs (Zen RTU/R)
The Zen RTU/R is designed specifically for applications with temperature signals from PT100 and PT1000 RTDs. It is a lower cost option for applications, like cool store monitoring, where channel isolation isn't necessary.
Isolated Universal Inputs (Zen RTU/U)
The Zen RTU/U is made for harsh industrial environments; all digital inputs are EMC hardened and isolated from each other. This means that inputs from various sources can be connected without fear of creating unwanted and troublesome ground loops (zero crosstalk). The inputs are universal so you can reduce the number of separate instruments you need for your application. It accepts a variety of inputs including: TC, RTD, mA, mV, V, potentiometer, frequency, and counter.
- Non-isolated RTD
- Isolated Universal (+$450.00)
- POWER SUPPLY
- 85 to 265VAC or 95 to 370VDC
- 24 to 48VAC or 17 to 72VDC
- RS485/RS232 & Ethernet Modbus/TCP (+$192.00)
- RS485/RS232 & EtherNet/IP (+$212.00)