Define Instruments TEX-DEW200 Panel Meter
THIS PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
Dual 6-digit display for RH & temperature RTD inputs with two 4-20mA outputs & optional relays for alarm & on/off process control
- Dual 3-wire Pt100 RTD inputs (385 or 392)
- 0.025% of full scale, 16-bit resolution
- 0.05% of reading accuracy
- 2.5Hz sampling rate
- 50ppm/°C typical ambient drift
- Supplies 24VDC excitation (50mA max)
- Dual isolated 16-bit 4-20mA analog outputs
- Available with up to 4 relay outputs
- Optional RS232 or RS485 serial port
- Available with low or high voltage power supply
- Security PIN protected
- IP65 rated dust & splash proof face
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments TEX-DEW200 panel meter is designed for relative humidity applications; it accepts two RTD inputs, one wet and one dry bulb, and displays the humidity and temperature readings simultaneously. You can convert the input signals to 4-20mA outputs and re-transmit them to other devices such as a PLC. With the addition of relay outputs, the TEX-DEW200 can also trigger alarms or function as an on/off process controller.
This unit is designed for ease of use, with screen prompts that guide you throughout the setup process. It comes factory calibrated to accept type 385 RTDs for temperatures from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C), but you can easily switch to type 392 RTDs and re-calibrate the range using high and low inputs signals. You can configure up to 4 setpoints, depending on the number of relays you select. All settings remain secure with PIN protection; the input calibration and setpoint functions have independent codes so you can share access to one without the other.
The TEX-DEW200 uses input signal averaging to reduce noise and ensure stable measurements. If the change in input exceeds the averaging window value it will not average, ensuring fast response when there are large differences between readings.