Define Instruments TEX-CTR10 Panel Meter
THIS PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
6-digit LED display counter & rate indicator with optional 4-20mA analog output
- NPN, PNP, TTL, namur, tacho, or closed contact inputs
- 0.01Hz rate resolution
- 0.005% of reading rate accuracy
- 2ppm/°C typical rate temperature drift
- Supplies 24VDC excitation (50mA max)
- Input setup is security PIN protected
- Optional 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V analog output
- Optional RS232 or RS485 serial port
- Available with low or high voltage power supply
- IP65 rated dust & splash proof face
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
Define Instruments TEX-CTR10 panel meter is compatible with a range of sensors including sinking and sourcing, transistor, proximity, tachometer, and push-button switch. It is ideal for indicating totalization and monitoring rates. The display features a selectable decimal point position and rounding capabilities to better suit your specific process variable.
The TEX-CTR10 uses input signal averaging to reduce noise and ensure stable measurements. If the change in input exceeds the averaging window value it will not average, ensuring fast response when there are large differences between readings.
This unit is designed for ease of use, with screen prompts that guide you throughout the setup process. It uses a simple key-in calibration procedure eliminating the need for an input signal during setup. The F2 button is user-programmable and can be customized as a shortcut to your most frequently used feature.