Define Instruments Point-to-Point Wireless Repeater
Extends the wireless range of the Twin Link by relaying data between the input and output nodes
- Increase range up to 0.9mi (1.5km) per repeater
- Add up to 15 repeaters in a single system
- Increase total distance by up to 14.9mi (24km)
- Transmit around buildings by positioning unit at corners
- 35mm DIN rail mount construction, IP20 rated
- FCC & CE approved
- 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments point-to-point wireless repeater unit retransmits incoming signals from other nodes in a network. This enables you to boost your range and navigate around obstacles between the Twin Link input and output nodes.
Antenna upgrades are available to increase transmission range but only the supplied 3dBi is FCC approved. The WG-8dBi monopole antenna increases transmission range to 2.5 miles, the WG-12dBi provides 3.1 miles, WG-19dBi up to 8.1 miles, and WG-24dBi up to 16.1 miles. Signals will transmit through stud walls,brick and concrete, however the distance the signal will travel reduces when obstacles are present.