Define Instruments HVA-1000 High Voltage Attenuator
Differential resistive attenuator that accepts a maximum of 1000VDC input and outputs a signal reduced by a factor of 1000
- 1000VDC maximum input voltage
- 3.8MΩ input impedance
- 1000 (±0.1%) attenuation factor
- 3.8KΩ output impedance
- 50ppm/°C maximum ambient temperature drift
- 35mm DIN rail mount
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments HVA-1000 high voltage attenuator reduces a high voltage input to a low voltage output which can then be fed safely into most industrial instruments for measurment. It uses a unique differential divider to provide resistive protection to both the positive and negative sides of the output.
All Zen units with universal input are capable of accepting an attenuator input.
- Zen Data Logger
- Zen iot Gateway & Data Logger
- Zen RTU Mini Remote Terminal Unit
- Zen RTU Remote Terminal Unit