Cleveland Controls Model AFS-A Pressure Proving Switch
Model AFS-A is a general purpose airflow proving switch typically applied to package burners, furnaces, and fuel-burning equipment. AFS-A accurately senses positive, negative, or differential air pressure.
- Mounting Position: Mount with the diaphragm in any vertical plane.
- Set Point Range: 0.05 ± 0.02" W.C. to 12.0" W.C. (1.27 mm W.C. to 304.8 mm W.C.) (0 to 0.43 PSI).
- Field Adjustable “Operate Range”: 0.07" W.C. to 12.0" W.C.
- Field Adjustable “Release Range”: 0.04" W.C. to 11.2" W.C.
- Approximate Switching Differential: Progressive, increasing from 0.02 ± 0.01"w.c. at minimum set point to approximately 0.8" W.C. at maximum set point.
- Measured Media: Air, or combustion by-products that will not degrade silicone.
- Maximum Pressure: ½ PSI (0.03 bar).
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 180F (-40 to 82C).
- Life: 100,000 cycles minimum at ½ psi maximum pressure each cycle and at maximum rated electrical load.
- Electrical Rating: 300 VA pilot duty at 115 to 277 VAC,15 amps noninductive to 277 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT.
- Electrical Connections: Screw-type terminals with cup washers.
- Conduit Opening: ⅞" diameter opening accepts ½" conduit.
- Sample Line Connectors:¼" - 18 NPT female (high pressure inlet) ⅛" - 27 NPT female (low pressure inlet).
- Sample Line Connections: Connectors will accept ¼" OD rigid or semi-rigid tubing.
- Approvals: UL, FM, CSA.
Technical Literature for the AFS-A Air Proving Switch Here.
Technical Bulletin for the AFS-A Air Proving Switch Here.
Air Switch Glossary Here.
We Also Recommend
JD-2 - Low Pressure Industrial Air Switches
Sale price 14738 $147.38