Cleveland Controls Model AFS-222 Pressure Proving Switch
Model AFS-222 Air Pressure Proving Switch is a general purpose proving switch designed for HVAC and Energy Management applications. It may be used to sense positive, negative, or differential air pressure.
- Mounting Position: Mount with the diaphragm in any vertical plane.
- Set Point Range: 0.05 ± 0.02" W.C. to 12.0" W.C.
- Field Adjustable “Operate Range”: 0.07" W.C. to 12.0" W.C.
- Field Adjustable “Release Range”: 0.04" W.C. to 11.2" W.C.
- Approximate Switching Differential: Progressive, increasing from 0.02 ± 0.01" W.C. at minimum set point to approximately 0.8" W.C. at maximum set point.
- Measured Media: Air, or combustion by-products that will not degrade silicone.
- Maximum Pressure:. ½ PSI (0.03 bar).
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 180F (-40 to 82C).
- Life: 100,000 cycles minimum at ½ PSI maximum pressure each cycle and at maximum rated electrical load.
- Electrical Rating: 300 VA pilot duty at 115 to 277 VAC, 15 amps noninductive to 277 VAC, 60Hz.
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT.
- Electrical Connections: Screw-type terminals with cup washers.
- Conduit Opening: ⅞" diameter opening accepts. ½” conduit.
- Sample Line Connectors: Male, externally threaded 7⁄16" -24 UNS 2A thread, complete with nuts and self- aligning ferrules.
- Sample Line Connections: Connectors will accept ¼” OD rigid or semi-rigid tubing.
- Approvals: UL, FM, CSA.