BELIMO NMB24-SR Non-Spring Return Actuator
BULK ORDERS OR LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPPING. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY, AND FOR PART NUMBERS NOT LISTED
For proportional modulation of dampers in HVAC systems. Actuator sizing should be done in accordance with the damper manufacturer’s specifications.
The actuator is mounted directly to a damper shaft up to 1.05” in diameter by means of its universal clamp, 1/2” self centered default. A crank arm and several mounting brackets are available for applications where the actuator cannot be direct coupled to the damper shaft.
The actuator operates in response to a 2 to 10 VDC, or with the addition of a 500 Ω resistor, a 4 to 20 mA control input from an electronic controller or positioner. A 2 to 10 VDC feedback signal is provided for position indication or master-slave applications.
- Torque: 90 in-lb [10 Nm]
- Voltage AC/DC: AC/DC 24V
- Angle of Rotation: 95°
- Shaft Diameter: 1/2...1.05" round, centers on 1/2" and 3/4" with insert
- Actuator Type: Non-Fail Safe
- Manual Override: External Push Button
- Application: Air
- Control Type: Modulating
Degree of Protection: IP54, NEMA 2, UL Enclosure Type 2
- Running Time (Motor): 95 s constant independent of load
- BELIMO NMB24-SR Non-Spring Return Actuator Technical Literature
- BELIMO NMB24-SR Non-Spring Return Actuator Installation Instructions