BelGAS P99 Gas Pressure Reducing Regulator
PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Please call or email for more information and options.
The BelGAS Type P99 gas pressure reducing regulator provides a broad range of controlled pressure ranges and capacities for use in a variety of distribution, industrial, and commercial applications.
The regulator’s high accuracy keeps constant inlet pressures to downstream equipment by accurately controlling distribution system pressures at widely varying flow rates and supply pressures. The device also eliminates the need for pressure-compensating meters by holding a steady pressure to the meter inlet.
- Minimizes sudden downstream load changes
- Wide pressure range
- No atmospheric bleed
- High accuracy
- Tight shutoff
- Easy to maintain
- Natural gas distribution systems
- Gas supply to industrial boilers, furnaces, ovens and mixers
- Plant air service
- Oxygen and ammonia service
- Large commercial establishments such as shopping centers and schools
Pilot Versions Key:
- L - 2" to 20 PSIG (160 PSIG Max Pilot Pressure)
- LD - Narrower Proportional band than L (400 PSIG Max Pilot Pressure)
- LE - Broader Proportional band than L (400 PSIG Max Pilot Pressure)
- H - 10 to 65 PSIG (400 PSIG Max Pilot Pressure)
- HP - 35 to 100 PSIG (600 PSIG Max Pilot Pressure)
Click to see P99 Capacities of Type 99 Regulators (Full Capacity) Charts
We Also Recommend
BelGAS P32 / P36 / P37 / P38 Natural Gas and Propane Regulator
BelGAS P289 Back Pressure Regulator / Relief Valve