Barksdale Control Products CDPD2H Series Differential Switch
Part# CDPD2H-A80SS Description: PRESSURE SWITCH, DUAL SET POINT .5-80 PSI/160 PSI PROOF PRESSURE
Barksdale's CDPD1H and CDPD2H Housed Diaphragm Differential Pressure Switches are the answer for pressure control applications requiring tamper proof external adjustment and environments which require water-tight NEMA 4 housings. These pressure switches are available in single or dual control settings for both positive pressure and vacuum models, to 150 psi. The switches may be wired normally open or normally closed through a 3/4"-14 NPT conduit connection to free leads. All models feature calibrated dials for adjusting setpoints in units can be factory set upon request. For applications requiring a highly reliable, accurate switch in a durable package, Barksdale's CDPD1H and CDPD2H Housed Diaphragm Differential Pressure Switches are the ideal choice.
- Pressure and vacuum differential switch
- High accuracy diaphragm switch
- Calibrated dial for easy setpoint adjustment
- Factory preset or field adjustable
- Diaphragm Seal Option Available
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Listed: File No. E42816
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: Certified: File No. LR22355, Guide No. 380-W-1.16
- Electrical Connections: Free leads approximately 18” long No. 16 AWG standard AWN 105/c wire through 3/4” conduit connection.
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -65 F to +165 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): -54 C to +76 C