Asco SV311 Series Gas Shutoff Valve
BULK ORDERS AND LESS COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Please call or email for information regarding Part numbers and prices not already listed
The ASCO Series SV311 are highly reliable gas safety shutoff valves for control of commercial and industrial gas burners found in generators, heating equipment, and ovens. The valves are designed with 2-way, normally closed operation and have direct lift with resilient soft seating for tight shutoff.
- Available in 1/8-inch to 3/8-inch sizes
- Provided with 1/8" NPT downstream pipe tap with plug for routine testing
- Opening and closing times are less than 1 second
- Suitable for ambient temperatures up to 175° F
- Mountable in any position
- Valve Actuation: Solenoid
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Media: Natural Gas
- Pipe / Port Size: 1/4 "; 3/8 "; 1/8 "
- Port Type: NPTF
- Function: 2 way - 2/2 Normally Closed
- Voltage: 24 AC, 110 AC, 120 AC, 220 AC, 230 AC
- Max Differential / Max Operating Pressure: 150-500 PSIG
- Operating Environment: Indoor, Outdoor
- Standards / Regulations: CSA, FM, Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 3S, Type 4, Type 4X, UL