AL-425TC DIAPHRAGM METER
Designed to meter a variety of gases for large residential / small commercial applications at pressures up to 25 PSIG and flow rates to 425 SCFH at 1/2" W.C. differential pressure.
- Die-cast aluminum case
- Oil-impregnated, self-lubricating bushings
- Temperature compensation: -30F to 140F / -34C to 60C
- Meets ANSI B109.1 specifications
- Measurement Canada Accredited
- Regular or Temperature Compensated
- 20 / 30 / 45 LT connection sizes
- 10 / 25 PSIG Maximum Allowable Pressure
- Pressure compensating indexes
- Remote Volume Pulsers
- 7" or 8-1/4" center-to-center connections
- NEW UNITS - 4-8 WEEKS
- REMANUFACTURED UNITS - 2-3 WEEKS
Availability on remanufactured units based on available units to be refurbished - some may take longer.