300Y1T Series Carbon Steel Y-Strainers
BULK ORDERS AND LESS-COMMON PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Long-Lasting, functional, cost-effective, and well suited for commercial and industrial use. Carbon Steel Y-Strainers are suitable for full range of steam, liquid, gas & oil, power, pulp & paper, process equipment, chemical,metal & mining and water & waste applications
- Sizes: 1/2" to 3"
- Pressure: 740 PSIG (51 BARG)
- Temperature: 800 F (427 C)
- Threaded (NPT)
- 1/2" - 2",1/32" Perf, 304 SS
- 2-1/2" - 3", 3/64" Perf, 304 SS
- One piece cast body
- Investment cast on NPT and Socketweld versions
- ASME Class 300 rated Strainers
- Upper and lower mechanicvcal seats
- All Flanged connections complete with Bolted Cover
- Drain / Blow-off connection furnished with plug
- Generous screen area and properly proportioned straining chamber to minimize initial pressure drop while maximising time between cleanings