Testo Smart Probes - VAC set
0563 0003 10
THIS PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE ADDITONAL TIME FOR SHIPMENT. CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABILITY.
Measurement of air and surface temperature, humidity, air velocity and volume flow
Measurement menus for volume flow measurement in ducts and at outlets, identification of mould risk, easy image documentation including IR temperature reading and measurement spot marking
Display measurement data as a graph or table and analyze and send via testo Smart Probes App
In conjunction with your smartphone/tablet, carry out the most important measurements involved in air conditioning systems
For air-conditioning engineers: Compact kit containing four measuring instruments for your most important measuring tasks in, on and involving air conditioning systems. The testo Smart Probes App enables you to work more easily and efficiently: Use intuitive measurement menus for volume flow measurement, for automatic calculation of the dew point and wet bulb temperature or for detecting areas susceptible to mould according to the traffic light principle. Measurement data reports can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file.
Kit Includes the following individual measuring instruments:
Testo 405i: Thermal Anemometer with smartphone operation
- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature
- Measures in-duct air flow, and automatically calculates volume flow (simply enter the duct dimensions)
Testo 410i: Vane Anemometer with smartphone operation
- Measures air velocity, volume flow, and temperature, as well as air flow at registers, and automatically calculates volume flow (simply enter the duct dimensions)
- Measure volume flow at several outlets simultaneously (using mutiple Smart Probes), to adjust system balance
Testo 605i: Thermohygrometer with smartphone operation
- Measurement of air humidity and temperature in rooms and ducts
- Automatic calculation of the dew point and wet bulb temperature via testo Smart Probes App
Testo 805i: Infrared Thermometer with smartphone operation
- Measures non-contact temperature
- Optic target ratio (10:1)
- Also Includes Testo Smart Probe Case "VAC"
Operate Remotely with the Smart App:
- Measurement data is transmitted wirelessly from the relevant measuring instrument to the testo Smart Probes App and can be viewed conveniently on mobile terminal devices – either as a chart or in table form.
- The App also offers practical functions such as timed and multi-point mean calculation, volume flow configuration, comparison of several volume flows at various outlets, automatic calculation of the dew point and wet-bulb temperature and identification of areas susceptible to mould via a clear traffic light system.
- The measurement data log can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. This saves you time, allowing you to further increase your efficiency.
- System requirements:
- iOS 8.3 or later
- Android 4.3 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Testo Smart Probes Refrigeration Set
- Testo Smart Probes Refrigeration Test and Load Kit
- Testo Smart Probes Heating Set
- Testo Smart probes HVAC/R Kit
- 405i Thermal Anemometer Smart Probe Datasheet
- 410i Vane Anemometer Smart Probe Datasheet
- 605i Thermohygrometer Smart Probe Datasheet
- 805i IR Thermometer Smart Probe Datasheet
We Also Recommend
Testo HVAC/R Ultimate Smart Probe kit - 0563 0007
Testo AC/Refrigeration Test & Load kit (2 each 549i,115i,605i)(0563 0009)
Testo AC/ Refrigeration Smart Probe Set (2x549i,2x115i)(0563 0002 20)
Testo 552i - App-controlled wireless vacuum probe (0564 2552 01)